Monday 1 August 2011

live my life

something is on my mind in this few days..i just cant stop thinking about my future.

there was a time when i was distressed and completely collapsed.

my future seems so blur and directionless. 

just like a blind bird, flying without direction.

stop pushing me so hard, for sure not physically but mentally.

Burden is getting heavier and heavier.

I have my own dreams, my own life and i wish i could do things i like with no concern of yours.

Yea, i know it's not easy. I mean..tough.

Sometimes, i feel like this is not what a daughter should do.

I mean..run away from home. 

Yet, i don't like people forcing me to do something which i don't like it at all.

It applies to you too i strongly believe.

My future is set and totally controlled and i have no right to make an objection.

Wtf? I don't wanna fulfill your dream because i have no interest at all, besides, i have mine.

Sigh, i think I'm gonna explode soon. VERY SOON.

i HATE that I'm a girl.

i HATE that i have no right to protect my love.

i HATE that why am i loving a girl.

but it's a FACT though, so I'm gonna fight for my love no matter how. VERY FIRM ON THIS ISSUE.

The way i cried.

4 comments:

  1. what happened?

    ReplyDelete
  2. nothing happened..just i couldn't sweep away from my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. there is a phrase that sounds "Destiny holds on one's hand" Its normal for parents to have expectations on their children, but i believe you can prove urself in the future that you are capable in what you are doing and ur dreams matter as well =) this is the time for us to fight for our desired future and destiny. Hold on and Hold tight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sigh..not just about future problem but sexual orientation problem as well. Doubled up! WTF! I cant hold..blow me away.

    ReplyDelete