Tuesday 9 August 2011

random feeling

my phone is dying everyday. 
think of buying samsung galaxy ace/.\
as long as it costs not more than rm1k is okay ler.
many thoughts are running on my mind.
many unsolved problems.

study, money, relationship, where is my time to relax myself?
if i had 1 million, i would buy myself a car, need it so much.
if i had 1 million, i would spend it over you, give you all the things you wanted for so long.
if i had 1 million, i would move out and live my life.
if i had 1 million, i would save it for half and start my business plan.
if i had 1 million, i would treat all my friends for a trip, completely free cause they helped me so much.
if i had 1 million, i would give some of it to my parents, they raised me up so hard.
if i had 1 million, actually i could not do all the above cause it's more than 1 million/.\
btw, i'm dreaming, so seriously. lmao.

used to sleep around 3 or 4. not because of insomnia. 
that is the time i miss you most.
recalling momories i had with you.
sometimes i smiled.
sometimes i left my mind wandering around.

Pressure is my best friend but i hate you so much. Go away please. I BEG YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment